Display a different greeting message to your visitor depending on which site they are coming from.
This plugin lets you show a different greeting message to your new visitors depending on their referrer url. For example, when a Digg user clicks through from Digg, they will see a message reminding them to digg your post if they like it. You can also set a default greeting message for new visitors (not matching any referrer URLs) suggesting them to subscribe to your RSS feed.
- Show a different greeting message to your visitor depending on the referrer URL. You can add/edit/delete/disable these greeting messages as you choose.
- Greeting messages automatically get inserted into the top of your posts upon activation. There is no need to modify theme files.
- Ability to auto-insert greeting message to the top or bottom of the post.
- Greeting messages can be user closeable or not.
- Ability to detect the visitor’s search keywords from major search engines and automatically display related posts under the greeting message.
- Show a default greeting message even if the vistor does not match any of your configured referrer URL.
- AJAX greeting message in the frontend makes it compatible with caching plugins (such as WP Super Cache) and WPMU.
- AJAX administrative interface that uses nonce verification to discourage hackers.
- Ability to set a timeout to forget a visitor so we do not keep nagging them with greeting messages.
- Ablity to set rules to exclude some referrer URLs from seeing greeting messages. Regular expressions is also supported (but not required!).
[icon size="large" icon="star" link="" target="" title="IT IS A FREE PLUGIN"]FREE PLUGIN
[button_link url="http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-greet-box/" title="" style="impactBtn" target="_blank"]Download Now![/button_link]